Wednesday, June 23, 2010
OMGWTF, fffff.
I am so scared of mice. I hate them. Okay, so Im lying in my bed cboxing lihn and I hear these small, faint sounds. I'm like, holy shat, mice are going to freaking eat me. Im crazy, right? okay, now since I got that out of my system, I can continue ranting. Who knew that blogging could be so addicting? This is like my third post in a row, and I maybe published around seven today. I feel that I'm able to express myself through my blog. Hehe, feels good to type away.
I know this is going to be totally off topic and has nothing to do with mice but here it goes.
so there's this guy , and I'm really starting to like him. I mean, I think this is is actually the first time I liked a guy from school. Usually, I like guys that are on television /coughcoughkoreanasianboysespecially. In every drama I've watched so far, there's always a climax; a high point in the plot; a breaking point in which the girl is usually left heartbroken. in my case, this guy just graduated this year. /sigh there's no one to blame but myself right? If only I saw him earlier. . .

anyways, I'm going to sleep now. My eyes are bloodshot and I feel like my brain deflated a bit. I'll keep you guys updated.
- goodnight